Dec 5, 2010

The Wedding of Luke & Jessica {Paradise Cove, Orlando, Fl}

Luke and Jessica were married on December 4, 2010 at the beautiful Paradise Cove in Orlando, Fl. Having met the couple over a year ago, you could tell that they were madly in love. I warned the bride before the wedding that I have been ill, but would be at the wedding no matter what. I arrived at the wedding, complete with laryngitis, bronchitis, and a fever. I was surprised and thankful that the couple and their families constantly made sure that I was feeling ok. It goes to show the wonderful people I had the pleasure of working with last night. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and made the day absolutely perfect. I don't think it could have went any better. I wish Luke and Jessica the very best!









No comments:

Post a Comment